Thursday, July 8, 2021

Time of our lives, the best is yet to cum.'BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.'


American Pride" by William Mangum — with Sherry Lynn Spencer.WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever.Once In Time.Kitty Kitty: interested.7608512267: Time of our lives, the best is yet to cum.'BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.'Moving on, growing up, dates on the sands of time, good times, love, luck, lessons, tests over time. "
To grow, to expand, to excuse the hard knocks. Sorrows and tears to fall in seas of tears, stars to shine, to make things right. Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (HQ).
DREAMSLIFEFOREARTHANGELS.BLOGSPOT.COM
To grow, to expand, to excuse the hard knocks. Sorrows and tears to fall in seas of tears, stars to shine, to make things right. Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (HQ).
“This is the fight of our lives.Wish: granted! ✨A love that lives on forever. 💛My lost boy, I am your tinker bell 🧚‍♀️😭Lovers, haters, w...



 In a quiet moment a man looks down at his child reflecting on his own past and wishes his son to be better than himself. The child looks up at his father seeing only the goodness and wishes to be like his father. The mother looks with admiration at her husband and son than lifts her head to the heaven and thanks her God for her gifts .Alch'ise Nalbiil. Little Fire .Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails.Time of our lives, the best is yet to cum.'BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.'





Watch Rachel Jarrot's Vine, "Awkward",Pigs, hogs, hoes,cattle calls, walks of fame. Crook, cheater, liar, dyke, movies to be made. Jewish whale on land. I swear I thought of u The Real U.Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails.
Image
the real deal.. Are you ready for the real deal? If so.. E me. Dreams to greatness, dreams to family and friends dead and the good times created in their homes in the sky, in the clouds in you head. To start life as a star or to end your life as a star, one of the views that I like to share, everybody born is a star in the world they are in.

Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers.
Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs.Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this.I will take a deep breath. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worries control me."
 We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate direct approach..Time of our lives are here, the best that we can be, be a honey bee in all things DRESSED��UNDRESSED.The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers.



  • Happy Dazes Shared.GK: Good Knight,code name, thanks for the moments in time. The cheers,the chaps,the well wishes. So much to do, so many plans, going out of my head.Classes online, how to beg,hands out, give and takes,the golden rules. Nonprofit management, for transitional veterans.



Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.Keep smiling Because life .Idiot Notes.YouTube.Snakes Gone,OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views,lights on in the dark.

The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today.Don’t be damaged goods, it’s somebody out there for everybody! Keep it playa, have fun and enjoy your single life as best you can!
.
Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .

JARROTJEWISHWHITESTARS2014.BLOGSPOT.COM
Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .
Let's welcome our new members:Robin Horns,Starlet Battles. 


 Cows to call home, pages to books. Frank Agresti , Retards, rejects, assholes, family affairs, head counts: Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti. Th.Angels in the heavens, angels to sing, goodness and mercy angels back to back, at the end of the rainbows.@LakersNation homeless in RV,great life? @bigsnake661 m4w - 48 (Ventura) age : 48 IM A SUCKER KISSER. 7608512267 SUCKER.@JBALVIN.



STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'When YOU shut up to be a better person but THEY keep on talking'

ae +jcrewgap2ose who vote vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide every everything. Joseph Stalin.BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.'Moving on, growing up, dates on the sands of time, good times, love, luck, lessons, tests over time.



May be a black-and-white image of one or more people and text that says 'give "If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies" If you get No No as an answer, remember N.O. "Next Opportunity". means means'
97

"In our traditional ways, the woman is the foundation of the family."
--Haida Gwaii Traditional Circle of Elders

 Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul like you.HAVE TO SAY, THIS IS A PROBLEM FOR THE VETERANS THAT I KNOW, TO FIND HOUSES TO LIVE IN. 100 PERCENT VETERANS, STILL ON THE STREETS, WITH LOTS OF CASH, AND LOTS OF BAD LUCK, FINDING PLACES TO RENT, AND BUY.Bought a chicken to make sandwiches. It doesn't. When you accept a friend request on Facebook and immediately hear the messenger ping uuuuuuuuuuuccckkkk'



NEW MARKET TO FARM, NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO PROVIDE, SEARCHING FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE, TO CLIMB ON BOARD TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE. WILL YOU STAND AND BE COUNTED, KINGS, KNIGHTS, LEADERS OF THE BAND, HANDS TO HOLD, WHILE WE CLIMB THIS MOUNTAIN TOGETHER.Thank the Great Spirit: Tales In The Woods.We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together. :One Nation :God Bless America, Ways to tell your future, helps you to tune in, and get the answers.

Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment