Thursday, July 8, 2021

Mountains To Climb, Hills And Valley Hits: Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important,.

 Teachers or students, hope for more, work for more, write, for time and space. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change. 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.

   To start life as a star or to end your life as a star, one of the views that I like to share, everybody born is a star in the world they are in.Tales from the dark sides of the moon. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. .How to Grow Your Natural Hair .

Today choose to, dance to the rhythm of your own heart... go with the movement and flow of your soul..shine bright, share your light and let your spirit soar.
May be an image of one or more people and outdoors

There's something wrong with your character: if opportunity controls your loyalty. Faces in the crowd, frogs in the waters, snakes in the grass, doves in the morning, faces to change, clocks to turn, pages to books, history to note. Reporter Omid Scobie revealed what Meghan allegedly wrote when trying to get the Palace to correct false reports.

May be an image of 1 person, beard, outdoors and text that says 'And everyone clapped. Well.... almost everyone.'
I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

Practice problems to share, classes on the shores of time and space. Happy notes taken on frogs and freaks. Hazes of lies from land whales Leaving the snakes to bake and burn.
Roles To Play, Decades. 'A RIVER CUTS THROUGH A ROCK NOT BECAUSE OF ITS POWER, BUT ITS PERSISTENCE.'great again, Eliminate.Mountains To Climb, Hills And Valley Hits: Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important,.


Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs.Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this.I will take a deep breath. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worries control me."

Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it: Over time, over space, over right, and over reasons, sons to shine, birds and bees, dances in the air. Let your enemies TALK...‬Let your enemies FOLLOW...‬Let your enemies PLOT...‬‪They Will Destroy Themselves In The Process.The Beat Goes. Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Earth Angels In The Air, Cartoon Hits, Read Rites, Balls In Air.Faces in the mirror, faces to of snakes and frogs, tales to be told. History created over time and space, pictures to check out. 


Good times, sad times, moments lost in time, ways to grow, roads to travel, in and out of time, over and over again, until the lessons are learned. How many times, around the murryberry trees, pages to go, give it to me, one more time.Mountains to climb, choices to make, over time and space.

Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.BIG DAY. STAY TUNED . Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please.'THIS WHISKEY TASTES LIKE I'M ABOUT TO TELL YOU HOW I REALLY FEEL



avatar 

Mountains To Climb, Hills And Valley Hits: Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important,.


Mountains To Climb, Hills And Valley Hits: Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important,.





The heart that's meant to love you will fight for you when you want to give up, pick you up when you're feeling down, and will give their smile when it's hard for you to find yours. They will NEVER get strength from seeing you weak, power from seeing you hurt, or joy from seeing you cry. The heart that's meant to love you wants to see the best of you, not the hurt you! Never forget that. -Trent Shelton'


 Lot Of 'waves On- Starleane Bright.STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment