Sunday, February 11, 2018

ONE OF A KIND: Common, Plain, And Normal Shots, Heads To Counts, Giants To Kings, Dreamy Knights. I fear the ocean but I have sailed the rough seas but prefer calmer waters and continue to do so, I am a leader and a follower.Like You.









Great day on right side of grave, happy for classes on the beach, RV camping for 6 years, hard to say, how long in hell. Snake dens part of hills of jackasses, animals hidden under the skin, before the blood that makes us the same. Horns of a goat, love and hate, horns to you, make it a blast today...

Paths chosen tell story of dreams, wishes and desires, that happen to be prayers also, hope floats. Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin.Good times, sad times, bumps in the road, lessons learned.


Share your #DisneyWeekend! Stupid cannot be fixed, stupid should not breed, lost causes out of the gate. Summary: Dense, dumb, simple, self-serving, gay and happy:

Transplants from Cubu, Sima and Steve Jarrot, alive still? Hell hounds, whales to date 7608512267, party and play today, life of a snake on the beach 7603601613. Disney•Pixar's The Good Dinosaur is NOW AVAILABLE on Blu-ray, Digital HD & Disney Movies Anywhere!











I am a renaissance man with many experiences passions and talents. I am a country boy at heart but I live in the city.ONE OF A KIND: Common, Plain, And Normal Shots, Heads To Counts, Giants To Kings, Dreamy Knights. I fear the ocean but I have sailed the rough seas but prefer calmer waters and continue to do so, I am a leader and a follower.Like You.

 I fear the ocean , I have sailed the rough seas, prefer calmer waters, waves of views, voices, values with in. Lions, eagles, mountain tops, over the small, the simple, slow, stupid, sinners, saints,winners, losers, learners, in and out of time. Heads above the common, tails in the donkeys in fields to pin, rats to races, snakes to grass, views under the surfaces, good times, god ties, angels to host.

Kings, knights, lions, leaders, lights on again, faces in darkness, walks in the park, rats in rites gloves, good time toads, ways to go. Over the lands of the dead, dying, undead, heads in asses, donkeys in the fields,changes to monkeys in packs. Dodge monkeys, rats in rice gloves, Micky Mouse, Donald Duck, Mighty Mouse to save the day. "In winter, I plot and plan. In spring, I move." --- Henry Rollins.




Great day on right side of grave, happy for classes on the beach, RV camping for 6 years, hard to say, how long in hell. Snake dens part of hills of jackasses, animals hidden under the skin, before the blood that makes us the same. Horns of a goat, love and hate, horns to you, make it a blast today...

Paths chosen tell story of dreams, wishes and desires, that happen to be prayers also, hope floats. Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin.Good times, sad times, bumps in the road, lessons learned.

Rats, men  and mice, faces in the shadows, out of the lights, crooks, cheaters, liars, under the skin, dances in trades, cheap tricks, treats for the down low lives in the dark. In and out of time, faces in shadows, heads in asses, grits to kiss, donkeys and monkeys in packs. Songs in the wind, cheers and chaps, songs to sing,

Rites, seasons of givers, faces in the crowds, angels in the air, hands to hold, goodness and mercys, angels to host, angels to call, fairy tales, nonsense, wishful thinking, pages to books. Heads up, feeling good, dates set, going places.  


 I am a leader and a follower,  I do enjoy a long term partner : I fear height but love flying in small planes and gliders. I play music (guitar, keyboard and saxophone as a amateur) mountain biked horrific trails and hiked the Sierras and other foreign regions. I have traveled to-far away places. I love all cultures, I lived on a farm in a foreign country with a family of eight, born and raised in the USA, I am into sustainability life style and recycling.


I prefer a palm leaf hut with the view of the stars in a warm climate with a lake or ocean view rather than a cheap hotel, tamed horses, motorcycled and mountain biked the deserts and mountains, developed and designed my own land sailor (the blue one on the pics) and water catchment for my home, building my own wind turbine- is in progress, love to tinker in the garage endlessly, I enjoy thought provoking movies, PBS, documentaries, science, organic gardening- also in progress, I am worldly aware, a skilled trades man in many trades seeking a woman with little fear but with a big heart! I am not at all for the timid of heart.

 I am tolerant of most people and everything in my life starts with a dream. I love being at home as much as I like being outdoors. I miss my full head of hair ( balding on top) but what can you expect at this age. I am proud of my body it's in great shape and much better than most and my great muscular legs take me anywhere. All the interests hobbies I have attached below I currently own and do all of them seasonally- it is a life style I have lived all my life! 

I like surrounding my life with light hearted intelligent interesting people with the deep desire for adventure and learning. I don't take most things to seriously until it gets me into trouble! I can speak two other languages ( French and Spanish) to help me get out of trouble! I aspire to be the best at what I do regardless how others do it and my personality is gentle 98% of the time and I avoid drama. Most of all I live in the moment !
Deal makers marked as a "Must" are expected: 

No comments:

Post a Comment