Monday, February 12, 2018

"In winter, I plot and plan. In spring, I move." --- Henry Rollins.

"In winter, I plot and plan. In spring, I move." --- Henry Rollins.
Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. Turkeys with...NY escapees....Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Lovers Talk.Questions:Plenty of Fish in the seas. Mikey and a couple of other NY escapees.Fat, Wide, Cows To Date, Monkeys Packs, Goats Horns, Love, Hate, Luck, Lights, Coins To Flip.Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Smarter than the average bear, honest, loyal, direct, quick to laugh, deeply grounded, vote with my dollars, speak fluent sarcasm, prefer to be outdoors, break a sweat every day. Views Between The Lions. I'm Jonathan by name 54 single originally from Budapest hungary but been in United states for 20yrs now i work in a drilling company I'm new into this online dating world and Just Joined Looking for my right woman and i mean life time partner and leading to marriage.I like going to the beach dinner swimming dancing Camping fishing going to new places sight seeing playing basketball Volleyball Video Games cooking and more.. I'm Honest Kind Caring Loving Respectful Loyal Hard Working God Fearing .I am looking for a woman who will love me;I enjoy reading & lifelong learning. I have a very adventurous spirit & am always open to new ideas & experiences. I love being in my special woman's arms, sharing a quiet evening, soft music, candlelight, romantic walks, spontaneous kisses, warm baths & sensual body rubs. I'm basically an open book, but it's up to you to take the time to turn my pages & explore....



No comments:

Post a Comment