Monday, November 9, 2020

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain. Fairies, they are out at the end of the rainbow. Stories, tales, and tips of love and hate, songs to sing, Ships of dreams, ship to sail, had a bad wave, and the ship turned on its side.

 Where is My Mind (1988)Stronger for the classes.Science faction is satisfactions most glorious tail that never happened. In a nutshell, we don't want the money but very few of us CAN live without it. ~~~Nancy Reagan .


Marie Claire
Retards, rejects, escapees, dicks, dawgs, and freaks from NY. Basket cases, threats to harm, views of crooks, cheaters and liars. Monkeys in packs, to steal from veterans, as if they matter more. Stupid, dense, dumb, coins to flip, cards to read,can not be fixed, cured or train. Free ride, asses to kiss, NY state of retards.


Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: Deer, Herds In Cities: We All Need Places In Rains:Clubs in Los Angeles: Bruce Yang honestly, I find this disgusting, just because you been through some stuff doesn't mean you have the right to say anything or act however you feel. being humble and kind is strong. 

Baby boomers, man of the fifities, back in time, older, wits and charms, the boy next door. Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. ATG Radio Network 🎡🎼🎢🎻🎻🎢🎼🎡Men, Mice, Cartoons Tricks, Songs Of Frogs, Spiders And Worms. Horns To Blast. MEMBER  Search Community Filter All posts Discussion Good Time Frogs, Suckers For Free Rides 2. Horns Of Love, Hate, Blasts To Frogs S Nuts To Grow, Hogs, Pigs, Cows To Call. Dances .


πŸ’ŒYou crazy!TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!🌍☯πŸ•‰ - the ocean at midnight, mermaids, pink floyd, fairy tales, sunken ships, the taste of dark chocolate, magic, locket necklaces, the great gatsby, WHOA! Honey Boo Boo Has Certainly Grown Up! .The piper is coming to remove the damage kids that were not able to tell a good story because they had not been trained to do that at all. This is it, the wrap up is in place, and we are pulling the ropes tighter, so the time is ripe for the big dreams. This is a recap of the dream that was started years ago, and it kind of burned out because the next step could not be taken.

Dreams I'm Wishing on a Star. MIRACLE - Birds To Sing. πŸ˜ˆ : -Veterans:Swim with mermaidsπŸ’¦Raining Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Fat Hogs, Cows To Call, Wales On The Beaches. Barry White - Practice What You Preach: Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay.School of Hard Knocks|BY GOOD AND SWEET.Suck ? πŸ˜πŸ˜—Dicks, Dawgs, Love Unconditionally,Cut Losses, Cons And Pros Love The Rites. History: Facts. I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE .

Confessions of an everyday earth angel, thankful for help from goodness and mercy angels, here to protect, the young at heart. Happy and delighted with time and attention shared.Winners, losers, learners, woman for man, heads up, dances in the streets, silent knight alone again, wise, witty, charmer, the boy next door, back in time, glory dazes to come. History: Facts. I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE .

 K.X.M.πŸ‚πŸƒπŸπŸŒΎDREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright.What's new with you?American Girl:School of Hard Knocks|BY GOOD AND SWEET.This world can be a terribly mixed up place. There is plenty of good. But unfortunately, plenty of bad. It's in our hands to do better.History: Facts. I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE .History: Facts. I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE .


Image result for Frank Agresti: Dicklessfuck2. Daily Events:Steers, Queers, Dung To Smell,Red And White Noses. Walks In The Park.

Birds And Bees, Frogs and Snakes, Hands To Hold: My Mind is a Colorful Cosmic Whirl of Thought and Magic Which Transcends into a Waterfall Of Creative Alternatives. K.X.M.πŸ‚πŸƒπŸπŸŒΎDREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright.What's new with you?American Girl:School of Hard Knocks|BY GOOD AND SWEET.Suck ? πŸ˜πŸ˜—Dicks, Dawgs, Love Unconditionally,Cut Losses, Cons And Pros Love The Rites. History: Facts. I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE .

Image result for MEMORY, MIND, MATTER: sima jarrot-Leader of Pack of Wolves, Serpents and vipers, cows and buffalo, still in Paradise, in La Quinta, CA?
School of Hard Knocks|BY GOOD AND SWEET.Suck ? πŸ˜πŸ˜—Dicks, Dawgs, Love Unconditionally,Cut Losses, Cons And Pros Love The Rites."Legalize it. Don't criticize it." ~ Peter Tosh #Happy420.Dreams I'm Wishing on a Star. MIRACLE - Birds To Sing. πŸ˜ˆ : -Veterans:Swim with mermaidsπŸ’¦Raining Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Fat Hogs, Cows To Call, Wales On The Beaches. Barry White - Practice What You Preach: Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay. K.X.M.πŸ‚πŸƒπŸπŸŒΎDREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright.What's new with you?American Girl:School of Hard Knocks|BY GOOD AND SWEET. History: Facts. I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE .

πŸ’ŒYou crazy!TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!🌍☯πŸ•‰ - the ocean at midnight, mermaids, pink floyd, fairy tales, sunken ships, the taste of dark chocolate, magic, locket necklaces, the great gatsby, simplistic tattoos.420 to trade for time spent best outcome for a piece of time to share with a stranger to friend and maybe more. Shot in the dark?







Hello friends!! πŸ’ŒYou crazy!TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!🌍☯πŸ•‰ - the ocean at midnight, mermaids, pink floyd, fairy tales, sunken ships, the taste of dark chocolate, magic, locket necklaces, the great gatsby,



"Cattle Runs, Cattle Calls, Free Milk, Pigs, Hogs, Hams, Dinner Treats."Steven J. Jarrot, .H🌸A🌞P🌈PπŸŒ€IπŸ‘…N🍭EπŸ’—S S ....“You are part of the world’s most feared and trusted force.ads to share, good times with a snakes in the grass, donkeys and sluts in the herds, cows and cattle to call, cheap tricks on the side of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment