Saturday, November 20, 2021

GOATs milk, probably.In Case You Missed It: I Feel Like a Nat-ur-al Weekend. It is my time, my interest, my voices, how to be normal, rules of the games, played over a lifetime.


May be a cartoon of 1 person and text that says '"How is Tom Brady still so good after all these years?" Tom Brady: Tom's SeareT Stuff LOL'

 

Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly. In the end we are all alone, moments lost over time, dances on the sands of time. One Fine Day. My Books -Words in waves, salads to toss, writer here, views to share, voices in my head.  GOATs milk, probably.In Case You Missed It: I Feel Like a Nat-ur-al Weekend. It is my time, my interest, my voices, how to be normal, rules of the games, played over a lifetime.

 

The wheels go around and around, and time never stops, but the wheels do stop, a nice simple look at life as a wheel of life, and when it stops someone expires.In Case You Missed It: I Feel Like a Nat-ur-al Weekend.  It is my time, my interest, my voices, how to be normal, rules of the games, played over a lifetime.
 


Loyalty makes you family.Never give up. Your day will come. Dont Ever Give Up...Flags Out, Blue Star Steel, Ships Of Dreams, Lights On, Peaces Of Drama. Deeds and action of the sinners and the saints.The wheels go around and around, and time never stops, but the wheels do stop, a nice simple look at life as a wheel of life, and when it stops someone expires.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment