Thursday, April 16, 2020

A fun day at a home break.Cheers, Chaps, Chicks..... Quite poetic. Eclectic I am not.

 Have had periods that I felt that I was in dead time, and I was not myself and the pictures created were of a monster, and hate the image that I was presenting daily. I became an ugly persons, with ugly views about the shades of whites, and the levels of truthfulness and honesty, I created lives and created stories to explain the joys and the pains of the period, and the histories were created. 

Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠFairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„MADE IN AMERICA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈLove and Light ❤️️. ...Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts, free rides on dicks. Painted Dreams: Hearts of Dreams: Heaven on 7th floor.Turning Pages: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry.πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„, A fun day at a home break.Cheers, Chaps, Chicks..... Quite poetic. Eclectic I am not.


Some of the tales, tweets, and blogs are dark and ugly, but that was how the boat was floating, the stories of hate, the stories of love being played by the poker players of chance, a sad story about a love that did not end well. Too many faces, too many masks, to many people that had views of hate and anger, never written just another third party view, that is moot. Sad about the captions with the pictures on one hand, but had to have a face to look out for, warnings of a life undesirable for me and my friends. Are you my friend?
 Have had periods that I felt that I was in dead time, and I was not myself and the pictures created were of a monster, and hate the image that I was presenting daily. I became an ugly persons, with ugly views about the shades of whites, and the levels of truthfulness and honesty, I created lives and created stories to explain the joys and the pains of the period, and the histories were created. 

Some of the tales, tweets, and blogs are dark and ugly, but that was how the boat was floating, the stories of hate, the stories of love being played by the poker players of chance, a sad story about a love that did not end well. Too many faces, too many masks, to many people that had views of hate and anger, never written just another third party view, that is moot. Sad about the captions with the pictures on one hand, but had to have a face to look out for, warnings of a life undesirable for me and my friends. Are you my friend?
Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land, retards and rednecks. Notes of life of others, to give and to take the lessons learned alone the paths taken. Bumps in the roads, frogs and snakes, tales of Jewish White Monkeys 2016, tips of love and hate, monkeys to dodge, monkeys to swing, to trade, to trick, cash or credit.You can't sit with us �.Sounds like fun,  Tom 6'0" 220 59 sarcastic smart ass like to laugh,  mountain bike,  Kayaking,  partying and playing Billiards. Waves, Rites, Rides, Hats To Halos: Sharks:Whales. Boats To Rock: Ships Of Dreams To Sail: Bands Of Kids: The Young At Heart.A fun day at a home break.Cheers, Chaps, Chicks..... Quite poetic. Eclectic I am not.

WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE, WAVES ON WATER.Okay,just saying, searching for a real man, knight, king or rouge, good guy, handy and sane, giant on all levels, tall as a tree, in shape, fit and fun, retired would be nice, pilot with a plane, sailor with a boat, boys to men, hats to wear over the decades, 6 to count, baby boomers, sunny and bright, heads above the common.πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ™ŽπŸΏ‍♂️Blue Moon Jan 31:2018:Eyes Up High: Stars Shows.Waves, Rites, Rides, Hats To Halos: Sharks:Whales. Boats To Rock: Ships Of Dreams To Sail: Bands Of Kids: The Young At Heart.

Date to set or not to see the blue moon, the light show in the sky, for a first or a second, layers of lights of the sun and the moons, three times, in one night. What do you say? Game? At your house on the block, back yard party on the grass, to check out the blue moon?Waves, Rites, Rides, Hats To Halos: Sharks:Whales. Boats To Rock: Ships Of Dreams To Sail: Bands Of Kids: The Young At Heart.

420 delights on the blue moon.Waves, Rites, Rides, Hats To Halos: Sharks:Whales. Boats To Rock: Ships Of Dreams To Sail: Bands Of Kids: The Young At Heart.As the sunsets, the day ends & will never be relived again..celebrate your life. Dogwood Butterfly, driven to greatness, wishes on the blue stars shooting in the sky


The Movement)…Greek Mythological Story:Goats and sheep,Marines.Ms 411 Daily …Rocks his world, and yours also if you have time and attention to spare. 

Do not like living in the past, but I do like to face reasons for actions taken, to check to see if the values are the same. One of the things that I live by are the reasons, the seasons, and the causes that connect me with other people, and the things that matter to me.πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„

Dreams Of We The People, Earth Angels In Packs,Live, Learn, Grow, Tips To Spin. Big Mouth, Freaks, Crooks,Liars, Frogs And Fish Treats. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.When people tell me that a third party vote, is a wasted vote.Article by James Ostrowski. What’s it Going to Be? No Crimes or Misdemeanors.A fun day at a home break.Cheers, Chaps, Chicks..... Quite poetic. Eclectic I am not.

Ready for an example of a true prince, not the Jewish type of a “Merchant for Venice”, just not Al Pacino, and he could look the part, but would not be able to understand the position.Practice What You Preach.Make Me Say it Again girl.Greek Mythological Story:Goats and sheep,Marines.Ms 411 Daily

 tonight now today.The world is full of lunatics, heads above the common, plain, normal crazy, coins to flip.Practice What You Preach.Make Me Say it Again girl.



On the road to fame, wishes on stars, thanks to me, and veterans like me.Crazy by military time served, nuts to some, not normal, or ordinary.What about you? You don’t need anyone’s approval: Live your life and do what makes you happy  .•*´¨`•.¸•.¸¸.•´¨`*•..Practice What You Preach.Make Me Say it Again girl.Greek Mythological Story:Goats and sheep,Marines.Ms 411 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment